Let's get your business online.
Tell me about your business and the website you need. You'll deal directly with the person doing the work, from the first conversation through to launch.
See website packagesA clear starting point.
Starter: $795 one-off.
Business: $1,295 one-off.
Growth: $1,895 one-off.
Monthly SEO is optional. You own your website, and maintenance is separate.
What happens next?
I'll review what you need, help you choose a package and confirm the scope and next steps before any work starts.
You don't need to have every detail ready. “Not sure” is a useful starting point too.
Email contact@localweb.nz to discuss your website or request a free video audit.
Not sure where to start? That's fine too.
Already have a website?
If you're unsure what needs fixing, request a free video audit of your website and Google Business Profile. I'll show you what's working and what I'd improve first.
Get My Free Video Audit →